January 1, 2016
We at Tank-Mart.Com, Inc., recognize that our relationships with past and present customers are based soley on trust and integrity. Tank-Mart works hard to maintain our customer’s privacy always and are very careful to preserve the private nature of our relationship with our customers. The very nature of our tank business requires that we collect or share certain information about our customers with other organizations and or companies. Our policy and procedure for collecting and disclosing this personal information is detailed below:
Customers Collection of Information
- Applications, forms and other information provided to us by our tank customers. This information may be collected in writing, in person, by telephone, or electronically. This information may include our customer’s name, physical address, email address, telephone number, employment information, income history, social security or federal tax identification number, and credit references.
- Transactions completed with Tank-Mart.Com or any of its affiliates. Our affiliates include financial institutions, trade references, governmental agencies or any other entity that we may deal with in the normal course of doing business. This information may include past payment history, funds availability and account usage.
- Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about our customer’s creditworthiness.
- Information obtained through the public domain. This information may include, telephone numbers or any other information that is available to the general public.
Collection of Customer Information Through Our Web Site
We do not collect through our web site any “personally identifiable information” . We do collect some information regarding our website traffic but that information does not identify the individual user.
Disclosure and Protection of Information Collected on Tank-mart.com Website
To the extent permitted or required by law, we may disclose the information we collect, as described above, to banks, business partners, affiliates, and the representatives who service our customers. We do not and will never sell any of TankMart's customer information. In order to make sure that our information is correct, updated, and also secure, we take the following measures:
- We attempt to keep all of our records regarding customer information current. If any of Tank-Mart's customers have reason to believe that our customer records are not current or are inaccurate, we request that they call us at 800-211-7998 or by email at:email@example.com.
- Our employees have been educated and taught the importance of our customer privacy and confidentiality. They all have been trained in the proper handling of our customers private information and instructed to abide to the strictest of security measures set forth.
- All of Tank Mart's customer information that is stored electronically is secured by both, firewalls and data encryption.